Saturday, May 05, 2012

24 Question Tag

So for a while now, I've been holding off on doing this video meme from RainbowDysphoria, but guess what...  I don't do video!  XD  So I just decided to go ahead and blog the answers anyway.  Enjoy!

1. Do you have a middle name? Yes I do.

2. What is your Favorite subject in school? My favorite subject in school *was* art, and as a teacher, it is still my favorite subject to teach.

3. Whats your Favorite drink?  North Country Red by Thousand Island Winery

4. What is your Favorite song at the moment?  Fun. We Are Young ft. Janelle Monáe

5. What would you name your kids?  I am partial to the names Vivian for a girl and Arlington for a boy, but the children I have informally adopted as my own are named Antonio, Esme, JoAnn, and Lia.


6. Do you participate in any sports?  Not formally.  But I enjoy swimming, biking (but my bike rilly broken), and walking/hiking in nature.

7. Favorite Book?  Change by Ann Maxwell

8. Favorite Color?  GUESS!

9. Favorite Animal?  Another no brainer.

10. Favorite Perfume? Wow.  I don't really have one.  I like scents like cotton candy or vanilla body sprays, but not with a lot of musk.  Conversely I also like a perfume called Moonlight Musk that I can't seem to find much anymore.  I also like the old White Shoulders, Muguet des Bois, and Love's Fresh Lemon perfumes.  Currently the only *scents* I am using are from my soap, either SallyeAnder Happiness or Bee & Flower Sandalwood, and my deodorant, Axe Dark Temptation.

11. Favorite Holiday? Hmmm... I am pretty partial to Easter, with the plethora of rabbit-themed items available, coming as the days are lengthening and the weather is warming, and all.  However, I think Halloween is my favorite, with the costumes and the candy and whatnot... ^-^

12. Have you graduated high school?  Graduated it from what?

13. Have you ever been out of the country? if so how many times? Yes I have.

14. Do you speak any other language?  I speak a little French and a smattering of words & phrases in a few other languages.

15. How many siblings do you have?  Not a one.

16. What is your favorite store?  Probably Commercial Art Supply in Syracuse although I rarely go.

17. Favorite restaurant?  I am not sure I have one.  Probably any one I get to go to for free!  XD

18. Do you like school?  Um.  Tough question, complicated to answer.  Perhaps some day I'll take the time to explain, but not right now.

19. Favorite youtuber?  Harley Morenstein

20. Favorite movie?  I really have a hard time picking favorites of things.  I think at the moment, Better Off Dead.

21. Favorite TV show?  Again with the asking for faves.  I am into watching several things right now: My Little Ponies: Friendship is Magic, X-Files, Sherlock, Primeval, Being Human, Bob's Burgers...  But I am totally missing my Dr. Who!!!

22. PC or Mac?  PC

23. What kind of phone do you have?  LG900, not bad for what it is.

24. How tall are you?  5 feet 2-ish inches.

OH!  And I guess I am supposed to tag people, so I do hereby tag EVERYONE!  Muah ha ha ha ha ha!  ...  *cough-ahem*  If you want to... ^-^

2 comments:

  1. Commercial Art Supply was The Art Store for at least our last three visits just so you know!

    I always thought Dinosaur BBQ was your favorite restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Once Commercial Art Supply, always Commercial Art Supply! XD And yeah... I LOVE the Dinosaur! But right now, anything sounds good... LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^