Wednesday, March 03, 2010

The Sunshine Award

A while back, Eugena's Creations gave me the Sunshine Award and I haven't found the time to blog about it until now! First of all you should definitely check her out, she is soooo creative! I wish I could get my clay to do that! ANY of that! LOL! Thank you, Eugena!


The Sunshine Blog Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blog world. And as with any blog award there are rules, and as I may have mentioned before, I am not much of a rule follower. :P But here they are nonetheless!

  • Put the logo on your blog or within your post. Check!
  • Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award. Check!
  • Pass the award to 12 six bloggers. Hmmm... Some nominees have posted rules that say you have to pass it on to 12 and others say only 6... We shall see how many I can come up with...
  • Link the nominees within your post. But of course!
  • Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog. Indubitably!
So let's see who I can come up with to pass this onto, who hasn't already received it...

  1. Naturally the blogger that inspires me the most is my beloved, Jacqueline, with her Not Your Typical Weight Loss Blog. Her positive & outside-the-box thinking are definitely inspiring!
  2. Then I'd have to say Vanessa at A Fanciful Twist inspires me with her magical photos and sunny attitude.
  3. Suzi Blu and her Lovely Dream is also a huge inspiration. She's crazy and wild and soooo creative!
  4. I can't forget to mention Sarah Von, who writes Yes and Yes; she is so upbeat all the time, and has the most unusual topics!
  5. I'd also like to add Marilyn the Toymaker to this list. She does the prettiest illustrations and shares so much!
  6. ...
  7. Ummm....
  8. I keep thinking of more people...
  9. but then I think they've already gotten this award...
  10. or don't do the whole blog award thing...
  11. ...So...
  12. That'll be all...
Thank you again, Eugena! And thank YOU, Sunshine Award nominees! ^-^ For all your inspiring positivity & creativity!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so flattered! And thrilled to be in such good company - thanks, cutie!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^