Sunday, September 20, 2009

Runnin' Runnin'

This past week has been very busy for me and the family, and even though I have no where to go today, I still don't have the day to myself, because I have a huge order of candy wrapper bracelets to get in the mail ASAP. I hope I get a chance to write out all the wonderful things we did this past week, and share some of the stress and weirdness too.

To write about:
  • Zoo
  • Cleaning out the attic
  • Shopping
  • Beaver Lakes
  • Pagan Pride Day

10 finished bracelets, out of 10, before I can take a break and *really* write!

And the base keep runnin' runnin', and runnin' runnin', and runnin' runnin' ...

ETA: I so couldn't have done this without Jacqueline's help... she unwrapped, which was perhaps the most important part (I certainly do NOT need the temptation!), and then folded the wrappers of over 300 Starbursts for me. My fingers hurt so bad, just from putting them all together, and I've taken pain-relievers... :\

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^