Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Mosaic Monday Bunday

I know, I know! Mosaic Monday Bunday disappears for a month then comes back, only to take another holiday off! Yep, I decided to take the day off for Labor Day, but that doesn't mean we have to wait another week for a winner, does it?! Of course not! We had SEVEN people guess correctly that the secondary theme was BACK TO SCHOOL! So I headed over to random.org and had them choose a winner...


The 7th commenter was Anita of Sweet Pea & Co. who left me a comment over on Etsy! Congratulations!

And it occurred to me that I haven't ever shown any of the prizes! So here is a mosaic of some of the prizes that have gone out...


Click the picture to see these on deviantArt...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, the pink bunny with the kawaii ice cream is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^