But when someone close to you dies unexpectedly, it puts things in perspective, and if you can *see* and are very brave, all kinds of changes can happen...
Anyway, here are the rules:
- “The Honest Scrap” award is not one to hold all to your self but it must be shared!
- First, the recipient has to tell 10 true things about themselves in their blog that no one else knows.
- Second, the recipient has to pass along this prestigious award to 10 more bloggers.
- Third, those 10 bloggers all have to be notified they have been given with this award.
- Those 10 bloggers that receive this award should link back to the blog that awarded them “The Honest Scrap’ award.
First, 10 truths!
- I never know what to put on these lists, mostly because I live most of my life so transparently.
- However, while I am not hiding things, I may not have ever stated them out loud here on this blog; so I will now.
- I am polyamorous. (For more info go here, here, and here.)
- I am bisexual and in a committed relationship with another woman.
- I have been unable to have my own children, but am still trying.
- I don't believe in organized religion, but I do believe in individual spirituality.
- My natural hair color is purple. ~_^
- I feel like I've cheated somehow to become a grandparent, like I didn't have to do the hard part.
- I cling too tightly to the past ... and my stuff. (Can you say packrat?)
- I feel big big changes coming in my life, but can't put my finger on them quite yet...
- Jodi from the Seabolt Family World
- Julie with A Heart of Mersea
- Jacqueline who writes Not Your Typical Weight Loss Blog
- Charity Joy Bells who shares her Thoughts (and Le Cake Day!)
- Jenn who Cooks
- Kaerie Faerie
- Uuuummm... Maybe you noticed....
- I'm not much of a rule follower....
- So 6 is all ya get... :P
- But feel free to take the award and pass it on yourself if you'd like!