Thursday, August 20, 2009

TiLT: ABCs

Recently, Gala Darling suggested we all make our own love alphabet, and since it's been several weeks since I last posted a TiLT, here's mine!


♥ Antonio, Allie, animals, and art
♥ Bunnies, birds, and BBQ (separately for the most part)
♥ Color and coloring with crayons
♥ Daddy and deviantArt


Antonio, July 4th


♥ Esme and Etsy
♥ Flatrock, family, friends, fireworks, and Frank
♥ Green grass, Google, gerenuks, and the Goddess
♥ Horses and ponies


Flatrock at Sunset


♥ Ice cream
♥ Jacqueline and JoAnn
♥ Kittens and cats (particularly especially my own)
♥ Lia, the lake, love, and LOLcats


Jacqueline & Lia and the lake


♥ Mommy and Mykel and muscle cars
♥ Nerds (the candy and the people) and Neopets
♥ Olives and oranges
♥ Painting, purple, and pencils


Mommy, July 30th


♥ Queens and queers and quesadillas
♥ Rocks, rivers, and rabbits (yes I know technically it's on twice)
♥ Sex, sunshine, and sandalwood soap
♥ Tomatoes, fresh off the vine


Melody Rose, June 27th


♥ Umbrellas in rainbow colors
♥ Vanilla Coke, Vanilla Pepsi, V8 juice and VW bugs (old style)
♥ Wind, wading, waffles, and wandering
♥ Xanth


Me, wading at Flatrock


♥ Yoga, Y!M, yumminess, and YOU!
♥ ZenHabits



Things I Love Thursday is brought to you by Gala Darling...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^