Thursday, October 28, 2010

13/10

We are getting down to the wire here folks! Just a few more days left! I am so excited! I've finished my costume yesterday, and today I made a CD with some fabulous Halloween party music. Picking great seasonal music was hard though... Here's a list of some of the songs I included:
  • Monster Mash by Bobby "Boris" Pickett
  • Purple People Eater by Sheb Wooley
  • Ghostbusters by Ray Parker Jr.
  • Dragula by Rob Zombie
  • Witchy Woman by the Eagles
  • Thriller by Michael Jackson
  • Candy Girl by Smile.dk
  • I Want Candy by Bow Wow Wow
  • I've Got the Magic in Me by B.o.B.
  • Monster by Lady Gaga
  • She Wolf by Shakira
  • Teeth by Lady Gaga
  • Witch Doctor by David Seville (Ross Bagdasarian, Sr.)
  • Time Warp, Sweet Transvestite, and Science Fiction Double Feature
  • Voo Doo by Godsmack
  • Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon
  • Every Little Thing She Does is Magic by the Police
  • Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie
  • Haunted by Evanescence
  • Addams Family theme
  • White Wedding by Billy Idol
  • Young Forever by Jay-Z
  • Underground by David Bowie (from the Labyrinth soundtrack)
  • This is Halloween and I Put a Spell on You by Marilyn Manson
What other songs would you play?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^