Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Valentine's Day

So the Blog Carnival this week is about my plans for Valentine's Day, and I have the worst memory. I dunno, I used to celebrate every little thing... Then I got married, and my husband's blasé attitude about everything kinda rubbed off on me, and it's been hard for me to get excited about anything any more. However, having a family, with kids who get excited about EVERYTHING, really brings back my own enthusiasm! Last year we had so much fun! We all made Valentines and had a special extra sweet dinner... ^-^

This year I am hoping we get to do the same kind of thing. Handmade Valentines, spending the day with my little family, yummeh foodz... ^-^ I might even wear this... Assuming no one buys it...


Let Your Heart Take Flight

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^