Thursday, January 01, 2009

TiLT: 2009 Edition #1!

Yes, it's time for another Things I Love Thursday!


AAA memberships - they've saved my @$$ on more than one occasion, and we're waiting on them again...
Lia's effusive joy and Ant's interminable patience
My mom, who loves me no matter what, who I can talk to about anything, who helps me more than she knows...



Zelda: A Link to the Past; yeah, I am addicted again...
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm - mmmmm... Minty-goodness!
Paints in a rainbow of colors



Have I mentioned my girlfriend lately? Because she is peachy keen! ^-^
Heat in the house! Man it is COLD outside!
That man who just came and jump started my car! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^