Thursday, January 29, 2009

TiLT: Things I Love Thursday

It's time for the FAMILY EDITION!

Jacqueline: Diana (awww that's me!), my children, fruit...
Antonio: Lots of things, especially computers, Wiis, PS3s, X_Box 360s, Legos, electronics...
Esme: Care Bears, my online friends, Pullips, Arion (he's a Tae Yang), Dals, horses, bubble gum, Brendan...
JoAnn: Computers, pink - the color, shoes, animals, Brendan...
Lia: Bratz dolls, Care Bears, CANDY! Bubble gumm too, Brendan, and Sasha...
Bunny: head skritches, Antonio, things to sit on like warm clean laundry and piles of paper or books, attention, running water...
Allie: fresh water in my bottle and cucumber peels!
Me: The universe granting me time off when I really need it, getting the messages I need to hear when I need to hear them, surprize packages in the mail, SUZI BLU (omg she rocks!), old photo that bring back good memories, finding new artists' blogs for inspiration... Have I mentioned my girlfriend & family lately? They're always on the list...

Things I Love Thursday is brought to you by Gala Darling...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^