Sunday, May 18, 2008

Today I celebrate my blessings...


Yes I do realize it's a Christmas mug, but it's one of my favorites (from the dollar store no less), and when I pulled it out of the cupboard today, I declared that today will be a Celebration of .... and paused because I couldn't think of any reason to celebrate at that moment. Well, since then I've thought of several good reasons to celebrate, thanks to a little nudging from the Pangea Day films... (And yes, I celebrate that I have coffee! ^_^ )

I celebrate my ability to dance...
I celebrate my ability to see...
I celebrate that I live in the country...
I celebrate that I have a washing machine...
I celebrate that tragic world events have not yet touched me or my loves ones...
I celebrate that war has not forced me to leave my country, leaving behind friends, and never knowing what happens...

OK... enough touching films for one day... I am off to celebrate the wonders of computers, the internet, and my creativity... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^