Friday, May 09, 2008

Friday Facts

I had planned to do this earlier today, then I talked to my mom, and I came up with something else after talking to her, but I can't remember what I was going to write... And now it's late again and I am exhausted... SO!

Name: Mommy (and other pseudonyms)
Age: 47 (give or take a few)
Birthday: July 12th



Likes: Cats, wine, books, Fox Mulder, Harrison Ford, Kevin Costner, gorillas, tea...
Dislikes: Rasslin', retail, Nedry from Jurassic Park...
Music: Beethoven, other classical, some country, anything you can sing to...
Books: The Cat who... series, other bestsellers...
Colors: Peach, lavender...
TV: CSI, Moonlight, Numb3rs...
Movies: Jaws, Robin Hood, Jurassic Park...

I cannot believe how my mind has gone blank when trying to fill these silly things out... Of course, she told me today that she has no recollection of several of the things I mentioned before! LOL! I wonder if she remembers driving around the block to check out the hawt roofer dudes again, and again, and again...??? ROTFL!

I need to sleep now... is past my bedtime...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^