Sunday, July 23, 2023

Frustrations

I've been working for hours this morning, trying to find a work-around to having to download and re-upload my photos for this blog, since both platforms are owned by Google. There *is* a tool that should allow me to add them directly from my Google photos, but that tool is not working. This certainly doesn't make me want to keep blogging here, but here we are. Anyone have other options for similar platforms?

Monday, July 17, 2023, 6:05 AM

Monday, I woke before my alarm, and we took our walk as the sun was just breaking the horizon.

Tuesday, July 18, 2023, 6:40 AM

Tuesday, the sun was red and sky dark from more Canadian fires. As before, I don't know why my camera won't pick up the colors right. The sun in this image is almost the accurate color, but the sky wasn't so dark & purple, more of an hazy yellow-grey along the horizon and blue above.

Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 6:44 AM

Wednesday and Thursday were sunny but hazy, foggy mornings, but not due to poor air quality.

Thursday, July 20, 2023, 6:39 AM

Friday was a cloudy morning, but not all day.

Friday, July 21, 2023, 6:38 AM

And Saturday was my birthday, but I had to work, and earlier than usual. The sun was just climbing over the horizon again during our walk.

Saturday, July 22, 2023, 6:00 AM

And today I slept later than usual, and the sun was high and the sky was beautiful.

Sunday, July 23, 2023, 7:59 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^