Monday, June 23, 2014

52-Week Photo Challenge: Week 43

Hello, my fellow creative photographers!

Welcome to another week in my 52-Week Photo Challenge!

This week's challenge is: FUN!

No, really. That's the challenge. Go find some FUN and capture it with your camera!

Here's mine:

Fun!
Click to embiggen!
Yup, I know it's all grainy & out of focus. Yup, I know I saturated the heck out of it (and then flicker added even more, yay). But guess what.

~ I was having fun.

~ And everyone there was having fun.

~ And editing the photo was fun.

And that is what -- not just this prompt is about, but the whole 52-Week Photo Challenge! So let's have some fun!

Take some pictures and share *your* FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^