Wednesday, June 11, 2014

52-Week Photo Challenge: Week 41

Hello, my fellow creative photographers!

Welcome to another week in my 52-Week Photo Challenge!

Bet you thought I would never post this week's challenge! Well, sometimes life just takes over and there's no time for posting to the internet, but I sure did take some pics this last week!

This week's challenge is another number one; it's: SIX

Sometime during this week, take some photos centering around the number SIX. Perhaps a photo of a hexagon, or a still life of 6 fruits, or maybe the number 6 itself! Show me how *you* interpret the prompt.

Here's mine:
Family 4 Yrs Later 06-08-14
Click to embiggen!
Four years ago our family took some photos for our very first trip to the We Shine Conference and loved it so much we had a canvas printed with it for our living room wall. With this being the final year of We Shine in its current form, we decided to recreate the photo. Weather & timing weren't entirely conducive, but we got a few great shots.

This one is the one that most closely resembles our original photo, which you can see in the comments if you click through to flickr, and I've also added my favorite from the bunch there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^