Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wishcasting Wednesday

What do you wish to savour?

Img Src

The word SAVOR immediately makes me think of food: rich dark chocolate, creamy sweet ice cream, flavorful buttercream frosting, or the *savory* foods like juicy grilled steak, sticky barbequed chicken, a crispy green salad with garden-fresh tomatoes, buttery popcorn... *drool* But those are just momentary mouthfuls of blissful savourings. I wish to sink my teeth into things I can savour over and over again, or for a long time.

~ I wish to savour a relaxing bubble bath in a big old claw-foot tub.
~ I wish to savour the sun and wind in my hair as I drive fast on the highway with the radio up loud, in my not-breaking-down-and-uninspected, new-to-me car (which hasn't come just yet)
~ I wish to savour the security of a job with a set schedule and paycheck, as I increase the prosperity of my art business.
~ I wish to savour the last of the summer weather with walks and outdoor yoga and maybe even some swimming.
~ I wish to savour the growth of new friendships and the deepening of old ones.

You can be a maker of magic and a tender of wishes. It’s easy. Answer the wish prompt on your blog and then add a direct link to your post in the box [at the link] below. Support wishes by visiting other participants, leaving a comment saying “As (insert name) wishes for her/himself, so I wish for her/him also.” It’s that simple. There is great power in wishing together.
~ Jamie Ridler

2 comments:

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^