Thursday, July 11, 2013

Tarot Sparks: #4

Spark #4: The Gardener (The Empress)

Img Src


Journaling Prompt: What am I gestating? What waits to be born? How do I celebrate my beauty and sensuality? How do I care for my garden (literally or metaphorically)?

This one really brought me up short.  I tried to answer it on the day it came, but I feel like I've hit a block.  I don't know what's gestating, waiting to be born, and I don't think I celebrate my beauty & sensuality.  I suppose my metaphorical garden is just as neglected as my literal one.

I think burbling in my subconscious, percolating, are ideas on moving into a place in my life where I am able to encourage people to find their inner artist, to rediscover the joy they had creating as a child or just seeing how easy & freeing it is to just put pencil or brush to paper and Create!

I shall need some work on the other parts of these questions; I have been neglecting those parts of myself for a long time...


Don't forget, you can sign up for Joanna Powell Colbert's 22 Days of Tarot Sparks for free just by following the link: http://www.gaiansoul.com/join-us/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^