Saturday, March 16, 2013

Daily Dares: Day ... I have no idea...

This cold is progressing and befuddling my brain quite nicely.

  • Pass one French lesson on Duolingo and Memrise each every day
    These lessons are most difficult to do.  I keep making typos and mistakes over & over and since I haven't been able to get through the lessons without making at minimum 3 mistakes, I've been redoing them over & over til I am too frustrated to continue.

  • Create each day
    This is from last night, today's isn't quite finished...

    Click to embiggen...

    Also submitted to Illustration Friday!  ^-^

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^