Sunday, November 18, 2012

Mosaic Monday Bunday

Welcome back to another Mosaic Monday Bunday!  This week, we count our blessings: family, friends, food, fun... All the comforts we take for granted too: electricity, the internet, phone service, warm clothes in the cold, a roof over our heads...

From top left by row:
Tell me, what are your blessings?

For other Mosaic Monday posts, click here!


  1. Cute post! Love the bunnies! We do have lots to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving and have a wonderful week ahead.

  2. Thank you for including me in you lovely feature:)
    I am thankful for lovely people like you who love my work.
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Wendy Paula

  3. So cute! :)

    I know it's what everyone says but my blessings are my children and family and everyone else dear!

    Have a wonderful holiday!


I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^