This week we're reminding you to wear PURPLE on Friday, October 19th to show support for LGBT youth who are victims of bullying. This is Ally Week when LGBT youth all over will identify, support, and celebrate their Allies in standing up to anti-LGBT language, bullying, and harassment. GLAAD.org has lots of ways you can get involved, and actions you can take RIGHT NOW; just click here to go to GLAAD.org's Spirit Day page.
And in case you need some ideas on how to bring some purple bunny-licious style on Friday, whether man, woman, or child, we've got what you need right here (the middle one is my par-TIQUE-yoo-lar fave ^-^)...
From top left by row:
- Easter rabbit babydoll dress - Kawaii cute white bunny rabbit - Royal purple M / L
- Scarf and Hat Beanie Bunny Hat in Black and Purple Kawaii
- Easter Bunny Screen Printed Onesie - Bunny Rabbit in Purple - Baby Girl Bodysuit
- 0 to 3 Newborn Purple Hat Baby Beanie Newborn Photo Prop Bunny Hat - Crochet Purple Baby Hat Infant Newborn Rabbit Hat
- Custom unisex Easter bunny costume
- Peter Rabbit Hoodie - Scoodie Scarf with Mittens (wired ears) in purple feathered faux fur
- M RASCAL Mens Tshirt Purple and Teal
- Dance Shirt - Kids Shirt - 7 Colors Available - Ballerina Bunny Kids T shirt Sizes 2T, 4T, 6, 8, 10, 12 - Gift Friendly
- Texty Bunnies Tee in Purple - Text Addict Rabbit Emoticon T-shirt
For other Mosaic Monday posts, click here!