Saturday, March 03, 2012

Day 31 of my 31 Day Drawing Challenge

31. Draw a Congratulations Banner for Finishing!

Click to biggify!

Since I drew this on March 2nd, Dr. Seuss's birthday, I chose to honor him by drawing something in his style... I was going to color with my markers, but... no can do.  Yellow & red are ALL dried up (as are several others... -_-); so it had to wait til I had time today for coloring it digitally.

I am really proud of myself for finishing this.  Even though I didn't POST everyday, I *did* draw every day, even when it was REALLY hard to do.  I've been taking part in an online residency with a few other artists and I hope now to go back and touch up the coloring on the few I think worth it, and then work with some of the paper clay I got not long ago...  Keep your eyes peeled for new stuff in Faerie Garden Fancies!  ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^