Sunday, March 11, 2012

5 Facts for Friday

Natalie from the Vanillery Garden - who writes the loveliest blog - recently asked us to start sharing a bit more of ourselves, and has started doing 5 Facts For Friday: Tell Me Who You Are.  I thought I'd answer her questions here, and ask my followers to join in the fun too!

1) What is your favorite movie and why?
I don't really have a *favorite* movie.  I have a bunch that I like to watch over & over again: Better Off Dead, Waterworld, Labyrinth, Princess Bride, Gone with the Wind, Interview with a Vampire, and Chocolat, to name more than a few... LOL!

2) How much time do you spend on your own?
Not very much at all.  In a very small trailer with a family of six, it's hard to find even a moment alone.  Usually the only time I am truly alone is driving to & from work.

3) Do you often ask yourself what others think of you?
No, I never ask; I am constantly thinking about it and assuming what they must be thinking.  I hate this about me because it causes a LOT of unhappiness on my part.

4) What kind of temptation is impossible for you to resist?
Hm.  I was actually rereading my old LJ posts and found a similar question, "Who or what could you never say no to?"  I was really surprised that I had actually resisted what I had answered all those years ago.  I think the only thing I am tempted by now are carbs.  LOL!  Cookies, ice cream, crackers, chips, bread... You know, the stuff I'm not supposed to be eating so much of!  XD

5) Do you believe that 2012 will be the end of the world?
No.  Not anymore than 2000 was.  The world will keep turning, time will keep ticking...

Feel free to answer the same questions here or on your own blog or head over to Natalie's blog and answer them there!  ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^