Thursday, May 19, 2011

TiLT: Blessing, Blissings, and more...

I've not done one of these since New Year's Eve, and here is, practically half the year gone by.  I've been having a rough time seeing the good lately, and thought listing the things I feel blessed to have in my life and things I've been loving recently would help me see things with a rosier tint... ^-^  So without further ado...


Blessings: Always first on the list is my love, Jacqueline, who makes all things better, and my family, Antonio, Esme, JoAnn, and Lia, who amaze me everyday with their Beings.  I have a car to get me to & from work and places I need & want to go.  I have a shelter from the cold & rain and a place to bathe and get clean water.  I have a phone and the internet and lights to see at night.  I have a soft bed with blankets & pillows and clothes to wear that look nice on me even if I don't particularly like them.  I have a camera and lots of art supplies and access to thousands of books & media, and I have friends and family and even strangers who will help when things get really hard.


Blissings: The hummingbird is back at the feeder and neither rain nor wind nor sun will keep him away!  Fifth & sixth grade classrooms, the rediscovery of Flatrock in the Spring, the flowers in our yard, the sounds of the birds and bugs and frogs that fill the air of our woods 'round the clock... Glee time! (sadface that there's only one epi til Fall!)  Volkwagons and the sweet guys that drive them.  Key Lime candles, lilacs in bloom, Baltimore orieles, warm chocolate chip cookies & brownies, the smell of coffee...


More:  Dr. Who, teeny tiny animals, 3D movies, cosmic jewelry, MLP, mood beads, like buttons, tumblr, mermaids, lava rocks, sea glass, swirly skirts, and all kinds of crazy things on Etsy...

Things I Love Thursday is brought to you by Gala Darling...

2 comments:

  1. It's true that once I stop and think about all the things I have in my life, I feel humbled and just stop complaining full stop. for a while at least :) Thanks for visiting!!!
    Dyane

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWIRLY SKIRTS! :D Yes! And Glee, of course. :) I really like your first part, people don't often think about the really basic things that they have that others don't. I'm glad you did!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^