Monday, May 09, 2011

Mosaic Monday Bunday

Whoa!  We almost missed Mosaic Monday Bunday!  I bet you all can guess this week's theme!


Mosaic created with fd's Flickr Toys

Clockwise from top left: That's right!  Today's theme is Furry Hurry Rush and Scurry!  That was *just* what you were gonna guess, wasn't it?  LOL!  I've got so many things I've been working on, that I'm running out of steam at the end of the day to tell you all about it...  and I really should get that planner, so I can write down the things that need to get done!

I've been painting, and taking pics, and hope to be adding prints to my shop very soon!  I've also been investigating selling to or through galleries and commission shops locally...  But the thing I am most excited about?  Totally not related to my art at all!  I'm going to have a very special guest blogger soon, who will tell you all about it!  Shhh... it's a secret til then!

For other Mosaic Monday posts, click here!

1 comment:

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^