Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lemonade, the Movie

I was lucky enough to already be on the email list and got a sneak peek of the whole film. Yes, in it's entirety. (Oh and I think if you sign up for email updates on Lemonademovie.com, you can still get access, but only for the next 48 hours or so...)

It's only about 36 minutes long, but it was so moving and inspiring... These are the stories of people who were pretty high up their respective corporate ladders, but not so high up they couldn't be knocked down, and they were. They were laid off, and they completely changed their lives around, started their own businesses, became more successful and happy than they ever were before...

One thing that stuck with me the most was a quote from one woman who lost her job and started her own yoga & health business... She said, "You don't have to quit your job to change your life; you can just incorporate more of what you love into your everyday, and it makes the biggest difference in the world."

Yes. That. I am not quitting my job. At this point I still need it. But more of what I love... Less of what I don't...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^