Thursday, April 30, 2009

TiLT: It's Been a Month

Lately I've been feeling like I have no energy for even the smallest things. Well, some days I do, other days I don't, and today is one of those low energy days. I know part of it is worry and depression, and part of it is the weather (April showers), and part of it is health related, but sometimes you just have to decide to do things, to decide they are important enough to do, that they have value... And this is one of them.

I find it amazing that nearly the whole month has gone by; so many things I was starting at the beginning of the month, and set aside *for the moment* because of the energy issue, are still not done... Some little part of me says, Well you just have to get organized! But I know that's not entirely true... What I need to do is Just Do It.

And truly, TiLT helps. Looking back each week through the sites & videos I've favorited, the pictures I've taken, the things I've blogged about... it really helps me see just how great things are, and how wonderful and spectacular my life is... So here it is...


My family: Jacqueline, who makes everything run 100 million trillion times smoother for me and who loves me like no one ever has before; the kids, who make me laugh and do so much to help me and their mom; and my mom, who inspires me to greatness with her selfless love and giving...


Spring flowers that remind me of lollipops and cotton candy, the spreading of the green green grass, sun-shiny bright blue skies...


Rainbows in my eyes, which are only there because the sun is shining through the sparking prettiful things in my windows...


Honorable mentions: Sweet liqueurs and red wine; Sesame bread and sweet buns; Walks in the woods and by the lake; Dorky daughters & a silly son; New toothbrushes; Bunny ears on my fish; Cleaning and rearranging and organizing... when it's finished...

Things I Love Thursday is brought to you by Gala Darling...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^