Saturday, June 28, 2008

Topless or not?

So I've been stuck. I am making these mermaid pins, painting them on polymer clay tiles, and it's been so long since I actually painted or drew my own art. But I wanted to try anyways. However, I keep worrying I am going to mess them up! I'll paint a bit, then walk away, and finally come back and do a little more, only to walk away again after a short bit...

Mermaid Tiles in Progress
Mermaid Tiles in Progress

Now, all that's left are the details, like the face. And silly decisions like whether or not to cover their breasts! And I am absolutely racked with indecisiveness!!! So I am asking for your input; should I cover them?

Some I've (obviously) already decided will be covered with their tails or hair, but two are full frontal poses. One is my version of Sedna, an Inuit sea goddess, and the other is a flying fish fairy mermaid. I suppose I could cover the flying fish one's breasts with shells (cliché), but what would I cover Sedna's with if I decided to???

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, don't cover the flying one with anything. She is gorgeous. I say do about half and half as far as covering, but that one is totally perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^