1. Travelling the continent by RV for weeks if not months is high up on my bucket list.
2. My favorite quote is "Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair."; it's from Kahlil Gibran.
3. Jaie inspired me to start blogging.
4. Strawberries are best fresh picked from your very own yard.
5. I was very angry at my dad in the last dream I remember having.
6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is when it's cool and breezy, but sunny and beautiful.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to having Robert over for dinner and going SWIMMING, tomorrow my plans include heading up to FlatRock or out to Mexico Point Park and SWIMMING some more and Sunday, I want to go to the library and see my dad for a BBQ!
Today, I am craftin' in the kitchen! I *browned* my fimo clay a bit but it's ok cuz I'm going to be painting them. I hope it doesn't make them brittle or anything... Off to paint!