Monday, July 16, 2007

Weekly Simplicity Tips

1. Play with cutting your food budget by 10%. I find this an ironic tip...
2. Be compassionate with yourself as you learn to simplify. This is hard to do. And it's hard to be compassionate with each other too...
3. Put one bill on automatic payment. Our car insurance is and it gets take out today...
4. Any self care you are behind on? i.e., haircut, exercise plan, plucking... Hmmm... Maybe I'll see if I need to pluck later...
5. Get your film developed. I did and nothing was there. This is kind of a crazy tip for the digital age...
6. Have a fix it date with someone as you work on fixing things in the house that are broken. Hmmm... Anyone wanna come for a fix-it date?
7. Write a thank you note you owe someone. I shall do this right now...

From www.encouragingcoach.com...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^