Friday, October 04, 2013

Halloween Drawing Challenge: Day 19

Today's challenge is.... LATE! I know, I know!

The past few days have been INSANE, and today was no exception. I've just now finished my costume for a party tomorrow, and I've not even painted my nails yet! EEP!

So I will be taking the weekend off and will be posting 3 drawings for you on Monday morning.

If you yourself want to keep playing along, today's challenge is a Halloween- or Autumn-themed Still Life and tomorrow's will be aGypsy Fortune Teller!

Please have fun with your drawings and I'll be back on Monster Monday with those 2 drawings and something spooky for the day! ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^