Sunday, October 27, 2013

52-Week Photo Challenge: Week 9

Welcome to our NINTH week of photo challenges! Can you believe we made it through two months already!?

How did you all do with landscapes? I hope you had fun playing around with the prompt...

Truthfully, I *almost* forgot about the challenge this week! I took a few shots early in the week, but nothing I was enthused about. Then I took one last night that just made me smile so BIG!

This week our challenge is: CIRCLES


Click to embiggen!
We had a Halloween Revelry last night completely with games and costumes and jack-o-lantern pizza! Jacqueline did such a great job on them I took some photos and thought this one was JUST PERFECT for this weeks theme. What do you think?

So it's your turn now! Just like the square challenge, look around you as you go about your day for circles to be, or to frame, the focal point in your photo. Then share it with everyone at our flickr group!

And don't forget to sign up for the reminders via email!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^