Sunday, October 20, 2013

52-Week Photo Challenge: Week 8

Hello again, my photo challengers!

So tell me about your animal shots!

Were able to find some wildlife or not-so-wild life through your viewfinder?

I saw some cute kitty pictures so far, but I know the animals have been scarce around here lately...

Anyway, our challenge this week is: LANDSCAPE

Head outside and find an interesting landscape to photograph. Try to avoid the hard midday sun; morning, late afternoon, and sunset make for some really gorgeous lighting. However, follow your own rules. This photo of mine was taken from the inside, right about noon. I just could not resist the absolutely perfect view of the playground.


Click to embiggen!

So let's see yours; share it with everyone at our flickr group! And don't forget to sign up for the reminders via email!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^