Sunday, July 07, 2013

Tarot Sparks: #1

I recently signed up for Joanna Powell Colbert's 22 Days of Tarot Sparks and decided I shall share the daily journaling prompts here.  Feel free to click through and sign up for free if you're interested; there's more to it than just the journaling!

Spark #1: The Seeker (The Fool)

Img Src


Journaling Prompt: What am I most deeply seeking at this point in my life? How can I reconnect to a sense of wonder? Where in my life do I need to take a risk?

At this point in my life I am deeply seeking a way to live comfortably without sacrificing my soul - or anyone else's soul.  I need to put myself out there more; that's the risk I need to take.  Just like my Word of the Year: DARE, says; I need to Do it; Assert myself; Risk failure; and Experience success!  I think the worst anyone could say is no, and I think even that would be better than never knowing, no matter what I am asking!  (To sell my art, to take my class, to hire me...)

I think in order to reconnect more fully with a sense of wonder (I think I am pretty well connected, but not as much as I used to be, or as much as I want to be), I need to make more time for my spiritual practice.  Make it a priority.  Don't let it slip to the side when life gets too hectic or stressful.  I think I'll begin to wrote more about this over in my other blog, Temple of the Twelve: One Woman's Journey; feel free to join me over there too!


Don't forget, you can sign up for 22 Days of Tarot Sparks anytime, for free just by following this link: http://www.gaiansoul.com/join-us/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^