Tuesday, February 16, 2010

One World, One Heart Winners!

Whoops! A day late and a dollar short, that's me! XD It's been a crazy long weekend here at Faerie Gardens, and I've only now gotten around to having Random.org tell me who our two winners are!


Oh wow! Look at the time!

Those numbers correspond to comments left by Melissa and Julie Ann! As soon as I hear back from them, I'll be creating their custom hand-painted postcards and sending them on their own magic carpet ride...

Thank you everyone who entered and those who played along too! It was so fun to hop from blog to blog, finding new ideas to try and new idols to inspire me... I can't wait for next year! ^-^

1 comment:

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^