Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sunday Sharing, or What happened to my organization?

It's been a rough holiday season for me. I've been lucky enough to be working every day school is in, but my studies are falling behind, my dad is in ill health, my art is getting pushed back, and my organized Creation Stations have become disaster areas...

This is the kitchen table, taken on the 23rd:


And this is my desk tonight:


The only things that have changed is that the TV is back in the bedroom. Having the internet out the other day left me angsty to play something for distraction; so the TV is back in here with Zelda! ^-^

Like my new LCD wide screen monitor? I <3 it! It was a lovely gift from an old friend, along with a faster computer for Da Momma, and a cord for the laptop. The kids were also blessed with a Wii; so now everyone has an electronic device to play with and for the most part, we have no reason to argue...

We were also blessed with lots of nice new clothes for the kids, some much needed cash for us, a bundle of art supplies, and lots of love and good wishes...

So it's your turn now! Share with me the blessings you got this holiday season, or share an organizing tip! I need 'em!

ETA
January 2, 2009
:
Submitted this to

for the theme: DISORDER! XD

2 comments:

  1. I think my biggest organization tip, and one I need to follow through with for myself. When you are done, put it away! LOLOL My space is a MESS, only I didn't really do any crafting over the holiday season. SO I have NO excuse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes! I've been there! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^