Wednesday, December 10, 2008

EtsyBlogger of the Month: Spotted Cow Soaps

A long time ago I used normal name brand soap, like Zest or Irish Spring, then I decided I wanted something that smelled more interesting, and started using Bee & Flower's Sandalwood soap. The only place I could ever find it was at Wegman's in their Nature's Marketplace. However, Wegman's is so far away, and now, they've raised the price of the soap; so I've been on the look out for other "more interesting" soaps. I was not disappointed when I found out who this month's Featured EtsyBlogger was.

From soaps and lotions to fizzies and scrubs, Spotted Cow Soaps has it all! Beautiful glycerin soaps and luxurious cold-processed soaps in a wonderful assortment of scents, with coordinating lotions and bath fizzies for some. But my absolute favorite are the scrubs! How can you say no to these?



Also on her blog, she's got a give-away going on for when she gets her 500th sale! She is *so* close! And you could win a Gingerbread Dreams Collection, which includes that fabulous scrub pictured above, with coordinating bar soap, whipped soap, and bath fizzies!

Go enter! And check out her shop while you're at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^