Saturday, September 20, 2008

deviantART

I have submitted my very first deviation for printing! She's not perfect, but I like how she came out. I've uploaded 2 versions, full size and a cropped one, and I don't make much on each print (dA marks them up so high!), but I am just so excited!

AND I'm almost up to 1000 page hits over there! Well, ok, I've only made it to just over 900 right now, but I want to do a contest for the 1000 viewer... I dunno what though... Most people give free art of some form, but I dunno what to give: ACEO, digital art, something custom made, a bracelet, or something from clay... What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^