Sunday, June 11, 2023

Smokey Morning Walks

Monday, June 5th, 6:40 a.m.

This week started out a little overcast, but Tuesday dawned with a smoky haze.

Tuesday, June 6th, 6:38 a.m.

I didn't realize it was smoke at first, but we only walked to the end of the driveway, because there was a man walking on the street. (There's a whole lot more I can say about this but I think y'all understand.)

Wednesday, June 7th, 6:38 a.m.

The smoke on Wednesday morning was worse. So it was another just to the end of the driveway walk. The sky was so yellow and hazy that my camera kept compensating for it, even the pic I took of my yellow & orange marigolds is all washed out. 

Wednesday, 6:40 a.m. vs. Saturday, 7:19 a.m.

The air quality on Thursday was better. So we did our normal walk, but slower because we were definitely feeling the effects of the poor air quality of the last three days.

Thursday, June 8th, 6:40 a.m.

Friday there was a little color in the sky!

Friday, June 9th, 6:40 a.m.

Saturday was cloudy, but they looked cool and the day cleared up later.

Saturday, June 10th, 7:13 a.m.

Sunday had lovely cloud cover too.

Sunday, June 11th, 7:52 a.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^