Sunday, April 30, 2023

Walking Walking Walking

Most of the mornings this week were lovely, with sun and flowers, and SO. MANY. SINGING. BIRDS!

Monday, April24th, 6:45 a.m.

Most mornings I am pretty groggy when we leave the house, but am eager to get a photo for this blog.

Tuesday, April 25th, 6:45 a.m.

A few times, I've managed to pull myself out of bed before Jacqueline tries to get me up, even when it's grey.

Wednesday, April 26th, 6:40 a.m.

When I first started this, I was going to take a photo of the exact same spot, for comparison, and while I do take photos in two different places, they're not always the ones I choose.

Thursday, April 27th, 6:47 a.m.

Thursday was so cold! The tulips were all bent over from the frost that had formed on them.

Friday, April 28th, 6:42 a.m.

We missed another day this week. Saturday morning was too rainy to walk. I suppose, if we managed to find raincoats and something to keep our feet dry, this wouldn't be an obstacle, but for now it is.

Saturday, April 29th, 2:24 p.m.

We did take a nice walk at Onondaga Lake Park with friends, where we saw big old trees like this one. Seriously, this photo does not really give a good sense of scale here.

Sunday, April 30th, 7:36 a.m.

The red maples have started to put out their helicopter seeds, so I know summer will be here before too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^