Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Day 25 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days

On Day 25 I found myself on the beautiful campus of Clarkson University wandering the woods where we came across the cutest little snake. Later research determined it to be a juvenile Eastern garter snake, probably terrified by our group! It inspired this painting...

Day 25 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days

This one is the scan. Again, the colors are pretty true, but the metallic color in the eye is missing!

Day 25 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days

Which is why I include the photograph as well. I cropped it closer and the colors are darker, but you really can see that shine!

Don't forget to check out the other paintings at Leslie Saeta's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^