Sunday, March 16, 2014

52-Week Photo Challenge: Week 29

Hello, my fellow creative photographers! Sorry for the delay in getting this out to you! It's been a very busy weekend here at Faerie Gardens AND I've got a head cold to boot; so I am running at half-speed...

So how did you all do on your THREE challenge? Lots of good trios? I cannot wait to see them all! Don't forget to share them with everyone at our flickr group for a chance to be featured right here!

So this week, our challenge is: GREEN

Yes, in honor of St. Patrick's Day, I want to see your GREEN photos. What's green where you are?


Click to embiggen!
For us St. Patrick's Day means a trip to Syracuse for the annual Freezing of the Leprechauns -- erm, that is, the annual St. Patrick's Day Parade! My favorite part is the men in kilts, but who can resist the Wearin' O' the Green! Lia's outfits are the best! ♥

So let's see yours; share it with everyone at our flickr group to be featured next week! And don't forget to sign up for the reminders via email!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^