Sunday, November 24, 2013

52-Week Photo Challenge: Week 13

Hello again, my fellow photographers!

How did you all do with the MACRO challenge? Remember to feel free to contact me with any questions you might have...

So this week, our challenge is: OLDER

With the holidays coming up (Thanksgiving is this week here in the US), this is a perfect opportunity to capture an older aunt, uncle, grandparent, or even just an older sibling in a photo.


Click to embiggen!
I took a quick photo of my boyfriend (older by 5 months! :P) and then did some editing to "age" the photo so it looks like it was taken in the 70s or early 80s. ^-^

So let's see yours; share it with everyone at our flickr group! And don't forget to sign up for the reminders via email!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^