Sunday, October 13, 2013

52-Week Photo Challenge: Week 7

Hello again, my photo challengers!

How did you find your ORANGE challenge? Difficult to capture or easy?

This week I was worried I wouldn't be able to get a photo for our challenge! Well, what is it, you ask?

Our challenge this week is: ANIMAL

Capture an animal in it's natural habitat with your lens. It doesn't have to be a wild animal; it could be your own cat asleep in a spot of sun on the dining room table, or your neighbor's nosy dog sniffing around your rose bushes.

Why did it give me problems? Well, our home is devoid of any pets at the moment, and I haven't been on the ball at snapping any photos of the "wildlife" around the yard; so I thought I'd be doing next week's prompt instead, but I lucked out!


Click to embiggen!

This kitty doesn't live here, but frequently comes to visit, sitting on our laps, begging for skritches, and generally purring and happifying all of us. He definitely has a home, as he's been fixed and doesn't seem skittish or mal-nourished in anyway. I am so glad he visits though, as I miss my own kitty quite a bit.

So let's see yours; what animals are in your area? Share your photo with everyone at our flickr group! And don't forget to sign up for the reminders via email!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^