Sunday, December 09, 2012

Mosaic Monday Bunday

Welcome back to another Mosaic Monday Bunday!  Today we're a few days into Hannu Chanukk --- Hanukkah?  Chanukah?  Really, I am never sure what the official spelling of the holiday is!  To all my Jewish friends I am heartily sorry and mean no offense!

Anyway, I was surprised by the scarcity of rabbity Hanukkah items on Etsy!  I think many of the items I came across were just tagged Hanukkah as a gift idea, not as an actual holiday item.  But nevertheless, I did find some lovely bunny-themed Hanukkah things that I think are just perfect!  So Shalom & Chag Sameach!

Spiraling clockwise from top left:

For other Mosaic Monday posts, click here!


  1. This is an awesome post!! We're so honored to be included - thank you!!! Off to check out more of your blog :)
    Donna @ An Enchanted Cottage

  2. Oh sweet the carrot stick with the bunny. Are those "spots" for olives?

  3. Hi Vee,
    The spots are for the Channukah candles but lining up a bunch of olives would be really cute.


I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^