Monday, September 10, 2012

Mosaic Monday Bunday

Welcome back to another Mosaic Monday Bunday! Usually MMB is a light-hearted look at some of the rabbity goodness that etsy has to offer, but today I'd like to take a moment to be more serious.

As you may be aware, tomorrow marks the 11-year anniversary of the September 11th attacks. No, I didn't know anyone there, but I still watched horrified at the images steadily supplied by the media. I will never forget what happened, and to this day, the images still bring tears to my eyes and a lump to my throat.

So today's Mosaic Monday Bunday is a memorial to all who lost their lives that day.


From top left by row:

For other Mosaic Monday posts, click here!

4 comments:

  1. Nice mosaic. Some cute pictures in it, love the bunny in the top right hand corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so very precious. Very nice post and mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post and mosaic. I love your cute 9/11 bunnies. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^