Thursday, June 02, 2011

TiLT: Blessings & Blissings

Short list cuz I'm sleepy... but oh so grateful for the good things in my life...


Blessings: JACQUELINE!  Lia, Antonio, JoAnn, Esme, my camera, this computer, the internet, Ibuprofen & Naproxen, falling gas prices, Etsy sales! Hannah the Montana, food in my belly, comfy bed to sleep in, people who care about me.


Oh do go see it here!

Blissings:Showers of maple tree seed pods, red cows in a field of yellow flowers, blue skies with puffy white clouds racing by, cool breezes that make the wind chimes sing, lazy hazy summer days spent under shady trees or at the lake shore, dragonflies zipping about the yard like mini-helicopters, open-face s'mores, grilled portobello mushrooms topped with roasted onions & peppers, baked beans, SPARKLY NAILS!  Magic shell!  Birds who pose for me.  Navi-systems, Sirius radio, NPR.



Things I Love Thursday is brought to you by Gala Darling...

2 comments:

  1. I love these posts - they really make me stop and think about what things are making me happy and blessed right now. Very uplifting!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^