Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Queer Etsy Street Team

It's been a while since I talked about them, so I thought I'd rebroadcast some of the great things QuEST has been doing.

As you may remember from my post in June, QuEST has a team shop which, at the moment, is donating all profits to The Trevor Project. So far we've made just under $100 for them and would like to give them more. If you are able, please head over to our shop, check out the great items for sale there, and buy one to make your donation!

More recently we've been collecting items to donate to the Human Rights Campaign which will be auctioned off at their National Dinner in Washington DC this fall. There's some really great stuff pouring in for it; I donated one of my necklaces, similar to this one, and this postcard:


I can't wait to see what else ends up in the basket... And how much it goes for! ^-^

We're planning so many other wonderful things! Be sure to keep up-to-date with all the happenings by Liking our Facebook page and adding our blog to your reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^