Thursday, June 03, 2010

Swimming in May!

About a week ago we went swimming, and although everyone else got in, I was too chicken... I got sprayed by waves and waded up to my knees or so, but it was COLD! I did get some great family photos though! Here's some of the best pics:


Jacqueline got a new suit a few months back; now it's too big!


And I haven't found a new suit yet, but I'm going be *swimming* in mine too soon!


Lia got in first, but I am not sure if she was ready!


Ant & Jacqueline splash about...


Here are the girls!


A dramatic shot with the sunset behind us...


Another dramatic one; can you tell I posed us?


Chillin' at Flatrock...


I think Ant was getting sick of the picture taking by this time...


Lia jumps...


Esme hovers...


and JoAnn flies...

1 comment:

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^