Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Etsy Blogger of the Month

The October Etsy Blogger of the Month is Jen (the Mama) of Mama's Magic Studio! She has two wonderful shops over at Etsy.

The first is Baby Friendly Beads where you can find the prettiest selection of nursing necklaces and bracelets. My favorite is the Chocolate Pink Baby Friendly Beads Nursing Necklace.


Her other shop is Mama's Magic Studio which contains a small collection of beaded dragonsflies and fraternal earrings. Yes, fraternal earrings! "Like fraternal twins... not identical, but definitely a pair!" My favorite is the Autumnal Fraternal Earrings.



Go check out all the other great stuff she has! Tell her BunnyKissd sent you! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, BunnyKissd! I really appreciate your kind words about my stuff :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^