Friday, February 01, 2008

Crock Pot Recipe Swap!

Last call for sign-ups!  I will be closing them at noon tomorrow and posting final details at that time!
 
Your mission:  Create an 8 1/2 x 11 scrapbook page for each member of the swap of your favorite crock pot recipe.
 
Sign ups for this swap will be open for one week until February 2nd.  Final details will be sent at that time, including total pages to make and address to mail your pages to.
 
You will have until Tuesday, February 19th to pop them in the mail to me.  I will send them back out as soon as I have everyone's package.
 
Please remember to include a return address label and at least the same amount of postage as you needed to send your package out.  For example, if you spend $1.60 to mail your pages, drop stamps, well hidden cash, or a money order equal to or greater than $1.60 in your envie (or you can paypal it to me).  If you want your package returned priority, include enough for that.  I will of course return any unneeded postage.  I plan on using the envie you send your pages in to return your pages to you.
 
If you'd like to sign up, email me (off-list so we don't overload anyone's email: bunnykissd (at) gmail.com) with what your contribution will be; if there are several people wanting to do the same thing, I may request that you chose something else, but there are so many ideas floating around, I bet that won't happen!  I can't wait to see what you all create!  ^_^
 
Cross-posted to a few different groups...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^